Linen care instructions
Care of our tablecloths are very easy. They can be washed in regular home washing machines and used over and over. Washing in cold water with a regular detergent will be the best method. Similar to regular clothing, remember to always wash with similar colors. Mixing dark/bright colors with whites is not recommended. Bleach can be used on WHITE tablecloths, but not recommend for COLORED tablecloths. Stains should be washed as soon as possible to avoid them locking in and becoming permanent. They can be used in dryer machines, however, it is recommend that they be removed while still warm. This is to minimize excessive wrinkles. They can then be ironed with low heat to get out any wrinkles that are left. They should then be folded and put away for storage.
• As long as bleach is not used, our colored tablecloths will not fade, even after dozens of uses/washings.
• Safe to be used in home washers/dryers.
• Bleach can be used for our WHITE tablecloths, but not recommended for COLORED tablecloths
• Cold water should be when put into washing machine to avoid fading colors
• When put into dryer, do not use HIGH temperature settings as it may lead to possible shrinkage, use tumble dry LOW
• Iron with LOW heat if still have any wrinkles